Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Thanks Bubby and Zaida

Dear Bubby and Zaida,
Thank you so much for this wonderful chair. It was so nice of you to even put my name on it. I'm so grateful to have one more comfy place to rest my weary head. My bed, your bed, the couch, rug, brown cushion, and floor mats just don't offer me enough choices sometimes. This new chair is just perfect for me. Thanks for thinking of me, even though my birthday isn't even until May. I miss you and can't wait to see you again soon.
Lots of Love,
Dewey

(What? No! Really? That says Ella? Not Dewey? It just seemed so perfect, I thought it must be mine. What? I don't get presents on Ella's birthday? Really? Oh. You're right. I guess I don't always get presents on my birthday either. Ok. I'll ask nice and hopefully she won't mind if I share. Happy Birthday, Ella!)

No comments: