Sunday, April 27, 2008

Deep Thoughts by Ella

I was in Las Vegas for a weeklong conference, so Ella, Moses and Kelly were holding down the fort. They definitely made it just fine (and ate out a lot…). Below is the transcript of a note that Kelly sent me mid-week.

Overheard at Ella’s bedtime last night:
E: I miss Daddy.
K: Me too. Let’s think about the things we love about Daddy!
E: I love Daddy because he makes silly faces.
K: I love Daddy because he gives really good hugs.
E: I love Daddy because he plays football with me.
K: I love Daddy because he works hard every day to help lots of children have good teachers and good schools.
E: I love Daddy as much as I love the world.
(long, thoughtful pause)
E: And because he has a hairy tummy.


While we have your attention, check out the really great picture of Ella and Caleb on their blog.

No comments: