Friday, September 29, 2006

Pure Smoked Joy

Today on my way out of my office I bumped into a big pre-historic bite of heaven. Me, Fred Flintstone, and Ella were thrilled with our dinner tonight.


8 years ago (next week) I had my first taste of a smoked turkey leg. It made me very, very, very happy! It is big, it is tasty, it is kind of wierd but really fun to eat. Basically you attack it!
It is the highlight of any street festival, fair, or other gathering with vendors. The street outside my office was closed today for a Harley Davidson festival and the turkey leg truck was parked right outside our door. Brilliant! As you can see, Ella enjoyed her first attack on a giant turkey leg. If anyone is interested, join us for the NC State Fair in a few weeks. We'll be hitting a turkey leg encore.

No comments: