Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Political Blog?

As I sit here watching tonight's "State of the Union" address I remember fondly my original labeling of this blog as non-political. This is a place to share family stories about Ella and Dewey. To share Ella developments, Dewey adventures, and all out fun. These pages were not intended to editorialize on the goings on of everyday life or show the true political colors of its authors. Don't worry loyal readers, I intend for it to remain that way.
Then, while I watch I'm looking over at Ella watching tonight's speech and her little face is doing all the editorializing necessary. So this blog remains an Ella update. Tonight, she just happens to be making a political commentary rather than drooling, farting, or saying new words. Read that face and try to tell me they shouldn't consider polling toddlers for Presidential approval ratings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

G-G-dad and I listed too, and thought Ella's look said it all.
G-G-ma